Enjoy!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Short Hiatus - Vertigo

Dear Readers,

A few of you know this, but last week after writing the Sunset Springs Apartments post, I developed vertigo. As a result, I've been unable to stare at computer screens, TVs, mobile phone screens...etc...  for more than a few minutes without coming away more dizzy than before looking. I'll be taking a few weeks hiatus so that I can more fully recover and continue blogging. 

Thursday will continue to be Craftsday, except that I won't be updating the blog with pictures until I've made a full recovery from vertigo. This is actually great timing because I've wanted to work on a present for a dear friend of mine, as her birthday is coming up in a few weeks. This way I'll be able to keep it a secret. ;) Win-win! 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. See you in a few weeks!

Sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment