Enjoy!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunset Springs Apartments

I'm the webmistress of Sunset Springs Apartments and my Thursday activity this week has been to update the website. Yeah, I know.. not very crafty. But it takes skill to write code! I needed to get it done, so why not set aside time on a Thursday to do it? :)

I focused my work on two pages of the website: Surrounding Area of St. George and Tuacahn Furnished Apartments. The surrounding Area of St. George has some highlighted text that you can move your mouse over and see the specifically named "place of interest" of your choice.

For the Tuacahn Furnished Apartments page, I edited, resized, and uploaded the pictures for the gallery. Working on both of these pages may seem like simple tasks, but it took four, straight, devoted hours to finish just these 2 pages, both of which were mostly done to begin with.

Please let me know if the drop-down, mouse-hover works correctly for you on the Surrounding Area of St. George page. It doesn't work for mobile phones, though, since there is no cursor/mouse on a mobile device.

Level of difficulty: 1/5 for me, but if you have no coding experience, it might be a 4/5. It also helps to have a photo-editing program like Photoshop to make your pictures look pretty. Personally I just use Photoshop 7.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment